Board-Certified As A Marital And Family Law Specialist With 38 Years Of Experience
Cindy D. Sackrin
- Marital & Family Law - Divorce, Paternity, Custody, Child Support, Adoption 100%
- Child Support
I am a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, J.D. 1984 with an undergraduate degree from State University of New York at Stony Brook. From 1985 to 1992, I served as a senior attorney at the Legal Aid Society of the Dade County Bar Association, dedicated to services to the indigent. From 1992 to 1995 I was in private practice serving in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties. Since 1995 I have been a sole practitioner with a busy practice consisting primarily of matrimonial and family law in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, Florida.
I am a recipient of an award for pro bono services in connection with the Miami Dade County Put Something Back Program. I have previously served as an Associate in the first Family Law American Inns of Court in Dade County, Florida since its inception.
Matrimonial Law: Specializing in Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce); Child Custody; Child Support; Paternity; Domestic Violence; Mediation and more. Call us for details.
- Legal Aid Society of the Dade County Bar Association, Senior Attorney, 1985 to 1992
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 1984
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: History
- Florida Bar Association , Member, 1985 to Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Marital & Family Law, The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education, 1993
- Florida, 1985
- Guardian ad Litem in Custody Cases in Miami-Dade County